Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery program will qualify students to pursue these specialties, and many others, after graduation. The progression of medical knowledge depends upon research, and the University of Adelaide can assist students whose interests lie in becoming a clinical researcher.This program is designed to teach the art and craft of medicine to help students achieve their specific goals.
Ugandan Applicants for Degree programs should hold either
- UCE & UACE Certificate with 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning OR
- A Pass in Mature Age Examination.
Kenyan Applicants for Degree should hold either
- KCSE holders must have a minimum grade of C+ and above. OR
- KACE, ‘GCE or A-levels’ applicants must have at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent. OR
- A Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Tanzanian Applicants for Degree should hold at least either
- TCE & TACE Certificate with at least 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Other International Applicants
- International applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for University entry in their respective countries.
|Tuition Fees per Semester (East African)||Tuition Fees per Semester (Non East Africans)|
|Two million Uganda Shillings (UGX 2,000,000)||Three Million Uganda Shillings (UGX 3,000,000)|