- Department of Pathology
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Biochemistry,
- Department of Medical Informatics
- Department of Orthopaedics
- Department of Nursing Sciences
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Department of Pharmacy and pharmacology
- Department of Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Primary Health Care
- Department of Dentistry
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Anaesthesia
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Laboratory Sciences
The core objectives of the school are to:
- Provide adequate Learning /Teaching Facilities and resources for the training of medical students and other essential health professionals in Uganda.
- Award Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Medicine Baccalaureus et Baccalaureus Chirurgical) (MB.Ch.B) degrees to successful Medical Students, and relevant degrees to other health Professionals such as Biomedical scientist, Pharmacists, Nurses, Dentists and Allied Health Professionals.
- Provide model Medical Practices as well as specialized services in major specialties and priority sub-specialty disciplines.
- Provide effective referral, emergency and rehabilitative health care services.
- Provide postgraduate training in selected specialties and priority sub-specialties.
- Carry out essential health research on priority health problems.
- Establish linkages with local, regional and international partners and institutions that foster collaboration in clinical instruction, research and other best practices.
- Contribute to improved health status of all Ugandans